|About Us | Events|
The farmer’s market will be held again this coming Saturday!
Farm Store Hours Extended Starting Friday
We are pleased to announce that the Crossroads farm store will be open three days each week starting on June 19th as follows:
- Fridays 3 to 6
- Saturdays 9 to 1
- Sundays 10 to 2
In our on-going series of shop-and-give fundraisers, please support the Farm through the Arbonne fundraiser currently happening. Just shop to help the farm!
Join the Facebook group.
Join us in welcoming this market participant again this week:
For pre-ordering, please see information and links below. Please note that pre-ordering ensures your item selection and speeds pickup to some extent. However, since pickups are from each separate vendor, we are not offering curb-side pickup at the farm perimeter; you will still need to enter the market area where we limit shopper counts to enable social distancing in accordance with state pandemic regulations.
Please note that the cutoff for placing pre-orders is 4 PM Friday unless otherwise noted in the vendor list below.
The hours for picking up orders on Saturday will be from 9 to 12 noon only! Your order will not held after 12 PM.
Violet Cove Oysters
- Oysters: 1 dozen $12; 2 dozen $20
- Clams: 1 dozen $8
- Mussels: $10 2 lb. bags
- Founder: 1 lb. portions
- Sword Fish (limited supply)
- Seas scallops: $22
- Tuna steak A1 sushi grade: $20
- To order, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Pay via Venmo: @susan-wicks
- More information: https://violetcoveoysters.com/
Vines and Branches
Finks Family Farm and Market
- Finks is no longer offering pre-orders due to the warming weather and the need to keep produce fresh
- Download the complete list of offerngs here
The Big Cheese
- Cheeses, pastured eggs $6 per dozen, creamline milk $4.50 per quart, fresh whole chicken $20 (about 3.5 lbs)
- For more information and to place orders email email@example.com
- Pay at time of pickup
- Eco-friendly, low-waste body products and green gifts for men and women.
- NEW! Backyard Bees Soap Share – This weekend is the first of 6 pickups for the soap share – don’t forget!
- NEW! Father’s Day Gifts – beer soaps; beard balm; shave soaps; safety razor; handmade shave bowls…gift baskets
- Email your order to Kathy at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Pay by Venmo @backyardbees for quick pick up or at time of pick up by cash, credit or Paypal
- More information on Facebook
Sal & Jerry’s Bakery
- Pre-order cutoff time Wednesday at 5 PM
- Prosciutto Bread $7.00
- Stuffed Breads: Spinach, Broccoli, Eggplant, Pepperoni, Olive, Tomato and Onion, and Provolone Breads $7.00
- Specialty Ciabatta Breads: Cured Black Olive Ciabatta, Jalapeno Cheddar Ciabatta $7.00
- Italian Cookies: Assorted Combo, Choc Chip, Lemon Drops and Ricotta Cookies $7.00
- Pound Cakes: Plain, Chocolate, Marble, Chip, Lemon, Apple Crumb, Coffee Cake, and Banana Crunch $7.00
- Lemon Crumb Cakes: Lemon Raspberry, Lemon Blueberry, Lemon Cream $7.00
- Quiches $15.00 Sausage Butternut Squash Quiche, Roasted Tomato Basil Quiche, Mushroom Leek Quiche, Bacon Potato Cheddar Quiche
- Small Pies $7.00 Peach Raspberry Pie, Apple Walnut Pie
- Fruit of the Orchard Tarts – Apples, Cherries, Raspberries, Black Berries and Blue Berries $9.00
- Apple Raisin Walnut Tarts – Apples, Raisins, Walnuts $9.00
- Red, White and Blue Pie – Raspberries, Blueberries, and Apples, $22.00 4lbs of Fruit
- Pina Colada Rings- Cream Cake with Fresh Pineapple, Cherries, Coconut Flakes, and Rum. $12.00
- Colonial Apple Pie – 4lbs of Apples!!! Wrapped in Pie Dough, It’s a big pie Orders Only $22.00
- To pre-order, email Gianni at email@example.com
- Pay at time of pickup or prepay with Paypal.
Gentle Brew Coffee Roasters
- Freshly roasted coffee, 12 oz bags
- Dark Roast, $10
- Medium Roast, $10
- Brazil DaTerra (Medium-Light Roast), $16
- Sumatra Mandheling (Fair Trade & Organic- Dark Roast), $11
- Swiss Water Process Decaf Colombia (Medium Roast), $11
- Coffee by the cup: $2
- 64 oz Cold Brew Growlers $25
- assorted baked-from-scratch pastries including muffins and scones
- At market, payment may be made via cash or credit card.
- Preorders- email firstname.lastname@example.org by Thursday at 5pm.
- For GROUND coffee orders, orders need to be pre-ordered, and payment will be arranged prior to market.
- Products that can be pre-ordered (limited inventory on some items):
- Organic Produce
- Local honey, 1 lb jar $20, 1/2 lb jar $11
- Seed packets from Crossroads Farm $3.50
- Crossroads Farm Compost
- $2 per gallon
- $8 per cubic foot (bagged)
- $60 per yard (loose) — by appointment only
- $250 per 5 yards (loose) — by appointent only
- Our compost tea $9.95 per half gallon
- Compost dry tea bag $8
- Vinegar solution weed killer: $24.95
- Support the Farm with a CSA coupon book purchase:
- Email Nella to place an order: email@example.com
- Prepay using Venmo @nassau-landtrust or pay at time of pickup
Ridgewood Pork Store
- Contact Jonel at firstname.lastname@example.org for products and pricing
Bright Eye Beer Company
- 4-packs of our Pilsner & IPA available at $18/pack and $20/pack.
- Limited 32 oz. crowlers will available for $13/can, but these can also be preordered online
- For preordering, please place order online. When selecting a item to purchase, in the popup box select the dropdown “Crossroads Farm” as your pickup location
- Website for ordering is www.brighteyebeerco.com – will be open for ordering every evening this week anytime past 8pm
Peck’s of Maine
- Fruit Spreads 1 for $8; 2 for $15; 3 for $22 — Mainer Christmas, Sunshine Strawberry, Strawberry Rhubarb, Wicked Good Wild Maine Blueberry, Four Berry Moose Mashup, Cry of the Loon Raspberry, Cranberry Jalapeno, Sweet Cherry
- Email your order to email@example.com
- Pay at time of pickup (cash or cc)
- More information: www.pecksofmaine.com
- Seasoned Marcona Almonds and Cashews, Crushed-Pepper Hot Sauces, Wing Sauces
- At ALL live events, Chef Giovanni gives a discount to US Military, First Responders, and NURSES, active or separated. Thank you for your service!
Our activities to date align with our plans for limiting public events during this time of social distancing and conforms to CDC and State of New York guidelines. Farm staff and the folks at the tables will be wearing masks and asking customers to shop at each table one at a time. Please be respectful of others as you visit the farm, do not come in groups, and wear a mask. If you do not come with a mask or choose not to wear one, we will not be able to admit you to the farm.
As previously reported and to bolster the safety of our staff and community, the farm is generally closed to visitors and that policy will continue until further notice.
Please bring your own tote bag or box for the items you purchase. A box is recommended especially for seedlings. Customers will be asked to pack their own purchases whenever possible and stay 6 feet apart.
We appreciate your passion and support, and we hope to see you on Saturday!
With gratitude,Rick White, NLT Chairman Eva Schwartz, FAC Chairman
Leonore Russell, Education Director
|Click donate to make a fully tax-deductible contribution. Or click volunteer to offer your time. Our success depends on you, our extended farm family!|