Are you ready for Oktoberfest at Crossroads?! Enjoy food trucks, craft beer, and activities fun for the whole family! Bring the whole family down October 19th, 12:00 PM – 5:00 PM. 🍻🎃🌽
- Adult entrance: $5 online, $10 at the door
- Child ticket: $22 online, $25 at the door (this entitles the child to all activities except the pony ride)
- Pony Ride per child: $8 online, $10 at the door
- Family ticket: $50 online, $60 at the door (this ticket admits 2 adults and includes up to 4 child tickets)
- Online sales will end 10/17/19 at 1 PM. Click here to buy tickets!
Call us at (516) 881-7900 if you have any questions, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
See What’s at the Farmstand this Weekend
Crossroads Farm Produce
- Dahlia Singles
- Eggplant (Ping Tung, Traviata)
- Gourds (Ornamental & Edible)
- Ground Cherries
- Herbs (Parsley, Thyme, Sage, Oregano)
- Onions (yellow & red)
- Peppers (Bell, Jalapeño)
- Potatoes (Fingerling, Dark Red Norland, Yukon Gold)
- Squash (Summer, Cucuzzi)
- Swiss Chard (Rainbow)
- Tomatoes (Cherry, San Marzano, Nepal, Streaked Lightning, Purple Cherokee, & other heirloom varieties – limited supply)
Other Produce and Products:
LOCAL Honeycrisp apples, LOCAL gala apples, LOCAL McIntosh apples, LOCAL Paula Red apples, LOCAL snapdragon apples, LOCAL Cortland apples, LOCAL Macoun apples, LOCAL empire apples, LOCAL blondie apple, LOCAL lady apples, local baby spinach, local baby spring mix, org German Butterball potato, org sweet potatoes, org honeynut squash, org spaghetti squash, org acorn squash, org butternut squash, org cauliflower, org broccoli, org Brussel sprouts
1/2 gallon size apple cider, apple cider donuts (limited supply),
6″ pies – apple, blueberry, apple raspberry crumb, apple cherry crumb, apple cranberry crumb & peach
Tom Cat Bakery: cheddar pull aparts, onion poppy pull aparts, 7-grain bread, raisin walnut cranberry batards, boule, pugliese and black batard
Crimson & Clove Spices = buy 2 get 1 free
Kookaburra Coffee = Decaf ONLY BOGO Free
All hot sauces = 20% off
Harvest Volunteers needed next week!
The fields are alive, we could use a hand with harvesting and processing all our beautiful produce! Come drop in any weekday between 9:00 AM – 12:00 PM.
Join us and get your hands dirty at the farm!
For more information on our volunteer program, check our website’s volunteer section or email email@example.com.
Mark your calendars! Barnyard Event Series 2019
Save the date for our fundraising events this year!
All proceeds raised for our events directly support the farm and our ability to carry out our mission.
Compost at Crossroads
introduces our newest product, compost tea!
– Half gallon container.
– Makes 32 gallons of tea.
– Put 2 ounces per gallon or 1 tablespoon for each quart of water.
– This is the organic compost leachate from organic composted pine shavings, hay and horse manure.
– Contains microorganisms which feed your soil and plants.
– Non-acidic/neutral pH and not treated with lime.
– Composted to between 130°F to 160°F to kill any weed seed and any potential pathogens.
– Approx. 180 ppm of nitrogen
Come on by and pick some up to support your fall garden!
We offer compost in a variety of ways:
1 gallon for $2.00
7.5 gallons for $8.00
One tractor bucket for $25.00
By the yard
1 cubic yard for $60.00
5 cubic yards for $250.00
10 cubic yards for $450.00
For quantities that require tractor use (1 yard plus,) please schedule in advance with our compost manager Joe Castiglia at (347) 925 – 3292.
Our Store Hours
NEW STORE HOURS (now in effect)
OPEN: Friday through Monday from 10:00 AM – 6:00 PM
CLOSED: T, W, Th