|About Us | Events|
The farmer’s market will be held again this coming Saturday!
We will be welcoming several new vendors:
We are making a few changes to create better spacing at the market. The market tents will be further back from the central walking area to make a bigger space in general for the impromptu lines that are necessary for proper distancing. At times last week, there was a longer line for Fink’s Farm. This time they will have two lines, one for pre-order pickup and one for other shoppers. We are also moving their location somewhat so that when people are waiting in line, it is not inside the main strolling area.
We do recommend pre-ordering if the vendor(s) of your choice accept pre-orders.
Please note that the cutoff for placing pre-orders is 4 PM Friday unless otherwise noted in the vendor list below. (Both bakeries have an earlier cutoff time.)
The hours for picking up orders will be from 9 to 12 noon only! Your order will not held after 12 PM.
For those interested in pre-ordering see below for instructions specific for each vendor. You must place a separate order with each vendor directly.
Violet Cove Oysters
- Oysters: 1 dozen $12; 2 dozen $20; 4 dozen $35
- Clams: 1 dozen $8; 24 for $15; 50 for $30
- Mussels: $5 and $10 bags
- Send your order to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 917-767-2818
- Pay via Venmo: @susan-wicks
- More information: https://violetcoveoysters.com/
Finks Family Farm and Market
- email email@example.com for a complete list of available produce
- Prepay by credit card or at at time of pickup by credit card or cash
Vines and Branches
The Big Cheese
- Cheeses, pastured eggs $6 per dozen, creamline milk $4.50 per quart, fresh whole chicken $20 (about 3.5 lbs)
- For more information visit Mark Cassin on Facebook and place orders via Facebook Messenger
- Pay at time of pickup
- Breads available this week:
- Sour Dough $ 6.00
- Multi – Grain $ 6.00
- N.Y. Seeded Rye $ 6.00
- French Baguette $ 3.50
- Morning Spelt $ 7.50
- Levain Locale $ 8.50
- Large Ciabatta rolls $ 1.50 each 2 or 4 in a bag
- Chardonnay Miche ( brick oven ) $6.50
- Cabernet Rustica $ 6.50
- Cabernet Sesamo $ 6.50
- Orders must be placed byThursday at 4 PM
- Email Lona at firstname.lastname@example.org
- More information: https://www.orwashers.com
- Pre-bagged soaps (set of 3) $15; solid lotion bars or unisex deodorant $8; shampoo bars $6; lip balm tins (4 varieties per tin) $3; Swedish dish cloths, set of 3 $15
- Email your order to Kathy at email@example.com
- Pay by Venmo @backyardbees for quick pick up or at time of pick up by cash, credit or Paypal
- More information on Facebook
- Hummas 1 for $8; 2 for $15; 3 for $20 — tumeric, spicy black bean, roasted garlic
- Email your order to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Pay at time of pickup
- More information: http://manasauces.com
- Products of the Bee Hive: Local Long Island Raw Honey, propolis throat rescue, propolis lip balm & salve, propolis/honey soap, propolis capsules, bee bread, royal jelly/honey/rose face cream, lyophilized royal jell (limited quantity)
- Shop online (check local pickup at checkout) or email your order to email@example.com and pay at pickup
- More information and onine access: www.beepharm.com
- TerraNut encorages all to visit them at the market
- If you cannot make it to the market, please shop online for a 25% discount using code FARMERS
Sal & Jerry’s Bakery
- Pre-order cutoff time Wednesday at 5 PM
- Products being offered:
- Prosciutto Bread $7.00
- Stuffed Breads: Spinach, Broccoli, Eggplant, Pepperoni, Olive, Tomato and Onion, and Provolone Breads $7.00
- Italian Cookies: Assorted Combo, Choc Chip, Lemon Drops and Ricotta Cookies $7.00;
- Pound Cakes: Plain, Chocolate, Marble, Chip, Lemon, Apple Crumb, Coffee Cake, and Banana Crunch $7.00
- Lemon Crumb Cakes: Lemon Raspberry, Lemon Blueberry, and Lemon Cream $7.00
- Pina Colada Rings- Cream Cake with Fresh Pineapple, Cherries, Coconut Flakes, and Rum. $12.00
- Quiches $15.00 (Sausage Butternut Squash Quiche and Roasted Tomato Basil Quiche)
- Apple Pies – $12.00
- Fruit of the Orchard Tarts – Apples, Cheeries, Raspberries, Black Berries and Blue Berries $9.00
- Apple Raisin Walnut Tarts – Apples, Raisins, Walnuts $9.00
- Colonial Apple Pie – 4lbs of Apples!!! Wrapped in Pie Dough, It’s a big pie Orders Only $22.00
- To pre-order, email Gianni at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Pay at time of pickup or prepay with Paypal.
Gentle Brew Coffee Roasters
- Freshly roasted coffee, 12 oz bags
- Dark Roast, $10
- Medium Roast, $10
- Brazil DaTerra (Medium-Light Roast), $16
- Sumatra Mandheling (Fair Trade & Organic- Dark Roast), $11
- Swiss Water Process Decaf Colombia (Medium Roast), $11
- Coffee by the cup: $2
- 64 oz Cold Brew Growlers $25
- assorted baked-from-scratch pastries including muffins and scones
- At market, payment may be made via cash or credit card.
- Preorders- email email@example.com by Thursday at 5pm.
- For GROUND coffee orders, orders need to be pre-ordered, and payment will be arranged prior to market.
- Products that can be pre-ordered (limited inventory on some items):
- Local honey, 1 lb jar $20
- Seed packets from Crossroads Farm $3.50
- Hudson Valley seeds $3.95
- Crossroads Farm Compost
- $2 per gallon
- $8 per cubic foot (bagged)
- $60 per yard (loose) — by appointment only
- $250 per 5 yards (loose) — by appointent only
- Our compost tea $9.95 per half gallon
- Compost dry tea bag $8
- Vinegar solution weed killer: $24.95
- Email Nella to place an order: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Prepay using Venmo @nassau-landtrust or pay at time of pickup
Little Lexi’s Barkery
- Products: Peanut butter bones, cheddar 911, Chicken paws, Beef paws, Parmesan bones, pumpkin hearts, sweet potato hearts, Mint & Parsley hearts, BBQ rings, Veggie Bones, Fruity bones, Mini bones in assorted flavors ** All $5 a bag.
- Large cheddar or Peanut Butter Bones $7 a bag
Grain Free Sweet Peas $7 a bag
- For Quick pick up- email your order to email@example.com. Call 516-766-8130 with a credit card or PayPal at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Or pay at time of pickup, we accept cash or credit card
- For additional information check our website, www.littlelexibarkery.etsy.com
Ridgewood Pork Store
- Contact Jonel at email@example.com for products and pricing
Bright Eye Beer Company
- 4-packs of our Pale Ale available at $18/pack.
- Limited 32 oz. crowlers will available for $13/can, but these can also be preordered online
- For preordering, please place order online. When selecting a item to purchase, in the popup box select the dropdown “Crossroads Farm” as your pickup location
- Website for ordering is www.brighteyebeerco.com – will be open for ordering every evening this week anytime past 8pm
Jon’s Gourmet Mushrooms
- All Mushrooms Grown Locally in Huntington, NY
- Grab & Go Mushroom Bags Available for $25.00 /lb
- Preorder via text @ 631-834-9172
We want to extend a very special thanks for the Malverne Chamber of Commerce. The Chamber donated a meal for our front line workers last Saturday. All of us were touched and appreciative for the recognition. The Farm is most grateful for our selfless staff: Nella, Susan, Rowdy, Joe, Frank, and Rich.
Holding this market (and others to be announced) aligns with our plans for limiting public events during this time of social distancing and conforms to CDC and State of New York guidelines. The food products will be individually packaged and the folks at the tables will be wearing masks and asking customers to shop at each table one at a time. Please be respectful of others as you visit the farm, do not come in groups, and wear a mask. If you do not come with a mask or choose not to wear one, we will not be able to admit you to the farm.
As previously reported and to bolster the safety of our staff and community, the farm is generally closed to visitors and that policy will continue until further notice.
Please bring your own tote bag or box for the items you purchase. A box is recommended especially for seedlings. Customers will be asked to pack their own purchases whenever possible and stay 6 feet apart.
We appreciate your passion and support, and we hope to see you on Saturday!
With gratitude,Rick White, NLT Chairman Eva Schwartz, FAC Chairman
Leonore Russell, Education Director
|Click donate to make a fully tax-deductible contribution. Or click volunteer to offer your time. Our success depends on you, our extended farm family!|