Our Annual Fund 2019 is Here!
Wow! What an incredible year 2019 was for Crossroads Farm. With the help of many friends, family, donors, and community partners, we have accomplished some awesome projects:
- two new native pollinator gardens
- enrolled in the Bee Friendly Farming Program
- new indoor bathrooms and an in-progress kitchen
- expanded our education program (we served over 1,000 students)
- harvested and sold thousands of pounds of organic produce
- Field 4 soil remediation
- Outdoor Nature Movie series
- Native Plants workshop series
- 7+ events where people connected with open space
We want to keep doing this wonderful work, which is made possible by donors in our community. Our sweet little organic farm is a 501(c)(3) organization, which relies predominantly on grants & donations. It means so much to us that you have supported our efforts in bringing organic food and open space to thousands of people on Long Island, the 5 boroughs, and beyond. Please help us keep providing these beautiful experiences and opportunities for 2020.
Every donation helps, no matter how large or small. Click a button below to make a tax-deductible donation.
Our goal is to raise $100,000 before New Year’s! This will help secure our annual operating costs, which are paid at the beginning of the year for many farmers.
We are ever so grateful for your continued support, and we are envisioning a host of improvements for 2020!
Ready to purchase 2020 CSA booklets?
Support your local farm by providing revenue before the next growing season! This revenue goes towards the purchase of soil, seeds, and other farming supplies.
Here’s how Crossroads Farm Consumer Supported Agriculture (CSA) works:
- Purchase your CSA booklet at $50 and receive $55 worth of coupons.
- Purchase your CSA booklet at $100 and receive $110 worth of coupons.
- Use your CSA coupons for purchases in the farm stand.
Come on in during store hours and ask us to buy one!