Join us at East Meets West: Local Beer & Wine Tasting Event!
On Friday, August 23rd, Long Island Beverage Brokers will be hosting their Inaugural “East Meets West” sampling event at Crossroads Farm. Participating East End wineries and breweries will bring their delicious beverages for sampling to the organic farm in Malverne, NY.
PLEASE READ: The event has two sessions:
- Afternoon Session (1:00 PM- 4:00 PM): Closed to the public, only for the hospitality industry and VIPs.
- Evening Session (5:00 PM – 10:00 PM): Open to the public with a ticket purchase. Buy tickets here!
$50 in advance
$60 at door
All the proceeds raised from this event go to Crossroads Farm and support its operation.
Contact us at email@example.com with any questions!
See What’s at the Farmstand this Weekend
Crossroads’ Organic Harvest:
- swiss chard
- bush beans
- herbs: basil, parsley, oregano, mint, thyme, sage, & rosemary
- edible flowers
- flower bouquets
- chamomile & lavender sachets
Other Produce and Products:
Org cherry tomatoes, org beefsteak tomatoes, org lemons, org red onion, org yellow onion, org shallots, org sweet potato, org carrots, org celery, org plums, org apricots
*LOCAL – “Rottkamp Farms” Long Island corn, local peaches & local pluots, local ORG red & yellow cherries
Tom Cat Bakery – raisin walnut cranberry batard, 7-grain batard, black batard cheddar pull aparts, onion/poppy pull aparts, brioche burger buns
Jericho Cider Mill – 6″ apple, blueberry, peach, apple raspberry crumb, apple cherry crumb
Crimson & Clove Spices = buy 2 get 1 free
Kookaburra Coffee = Decaf ONLY BOGO Free
All hot sauces = 20% off
Selected Traditional Medicinal Teas = 20% off
NEW ITEMS! Vines & Branches’ smokey onion mustard, champagne garlic honey mustard, and champagne jalepeño mustard
Harvest volunteers needed next week!
With the season picking up, we could use a helping hand with harvesting and processing all our beautiful produce! Feel free to drop-in any morning during that time to help out.
Come drop in!
Join us and get your hands dirty at the farm!
For more information on our volunteer program, check our website’s volunteer section or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Mark your calendars! Barnyard Event Series 2019
Save the date for our fundraising events this year!
All proceeds raised for our events directly support the farm and our ability to carry out our mission.
Compost at Crossroads introduces our newest product, compost tea!
– Half gallon container.
– Makes 32 gallons of tea.
– Put 2 ounces per gallon or 1 tablespoon for each quart of water.
– This is the organic compost leachate from organic composted pine shavings, hay and horse manure.
– Contains microorganisms which feed your soil and plants.
– Non-acidic/neutral pH and not treated with lime.
– Composted to between 130°F to 160°F to kill any weed seed and any potential pathogens.
– Approx. 180 ppm of nitrogen
Come on by and pick some up to support your fall garden!
We offer compost in a variety of ways:
1 gallon for $2.00
7.5 gallons for $8.00
One tractor bucket for $25.00
By the yard
1 cubic yard for $60.00
5 cubic yards for $250.00
10 cubic yards for $450.00
For quantities that require tractor use (1 yard plus,) please schedule in advance with our compost manager Joe Castiglia at (347) 925 – 3292.
Our Store Hours are Changing
NEW STORE HOURS (now in effect)
OPEN: Friday through Monday from 10AM -6PM
CLOSED: T, W, Th