Join us at our first Food Truck Rodeo, June 21!
Crossroads Garden Sale from May 30 to June 3
1. Tomato Sale: (buy 4 seedlings, get 2 tomato seedlings free)
2. Herb Seedling Sale (excludes basil & rosemary): $1.99 each for oregano, mint, thyme, sage & anise hyssop
3. Celery seedlings & Red Kuri squash seedlings: $1.99 each
Fresh produce this weekend includes:
- organic red & green cabbage (OG)
- red & yellow onions (OG)
- baby greens (OG)
- carrots (OG)
- yukon gold potatoes and red potatoes (OG)
- sweet potatoes (OG)
- local asparagus
- cherry tomatoes (OG)
- local rhubarb
- portabella mushrooms (OG)
- conventional corn
- sugar snap peas (OG)
- asian pears (OG)
- white and yellow peaches
- Crossroads Power Mix: Collards, spinach, kale, pac choi, and dandelion greens
- parsley, cilantro
- leafy greens
Other local goods and products:
- Jericho Cider Mill pies
- TomCat’s fresh bread
- Missy’s cookies
We’re also selling a variety of our own organic seedlings:
- Heirloom Tomatoes: Brandy Wine, Nepal, Sweetie Cherry, Berner Rose, San Marzano, German Johnson, Martha Washington, Persimmon and Rose Tomato
- Lettuce: Summer Crisp and Encore
- Squash seedlings
- Pac choi
- Celery ($1.99)
June Volunteer Opportunities
Join us and get your hands dirty at the farm!
For more information on our volunteer program, check our website’s volunteer section or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Mark your calendars! Barnyard Event Series 2019
Save the date for our fundraising events this year!
All proceeds raised for our events directly support the farm and our ability to carry out our mission.
Compost at Crossroads Farm
We offer compost in a variety of ways:
1 gallon for $2.00
7.5 gallons for $8.00
One tractor bucket for $25.00
By the yard
1 cubic yard for $60.00
5 cubic yards for $250.00
10 cubic yards for $450.00
For quantities that require tractor use (1 yard plus,) please schedule in advance with our compost manager Joe Castiglia at (347) 925 – 3292.
Purchase Your 2019 CSA Booklet!
Click here to support your local organic farm, and purchase this year’s CSA booklet.
For $50, you’ll receive $55 worth of coupons.
For $100, you’ll receive $110 worth of coupons. CSA customers also receive a 10% discount on select farm stand products.
Booklets are only available until July 4th!
Store Hours during June:
We are open and in business! Our spring hours are:
Thursday through Monday, 10 AM – 6 PM (closed T & W)