|Open the Catalog | Contact Us|
Reminder Buyers Club Order will Close on Tuesday, Sept.13th
Don’t forget to get your order in before the deadline!
Click here to access the catalog: http://buyersclub.crossroads-farm.org
The deadline for this order is Tuesday, Sept. 13th.
Please feel free to respond to this email or reach out to us at any time with requests for items you do not see. We have access to a vast natural foods wholesaler’s catalog.
The pick-up day at the farm will be on Saturday, Sept 17th from 9 to 6 or Sunday, Sept. 18th from 10 to 2.
Splitting-up helpers are needed! Please email Claudia if you can be there to help on Sept 16th.
Please use our web-based ordering system to place your order. This enables all of us to see which items have enough buyers to be included. Information about each item is visible in real time. We hope this both encourages each of you to select items to order and to see which items are fully allocated or will be soon with your election or elections of the item by others.
- Visit the ordering system. After clicking the link below, you will be prompted to log in:
After logging in, you will see the order in the system.
- Once logged in, you will be viewing what we call the “order state”. This is a view of the order that shows the total you have purchased as well as information about activity from other buyers.
- Click “Buy/Review” to see who has purchased the item and/or to purchase the item yourself.
- Click “Buy” to purchase the item in the unit amount indicated.
- Click “Sell” to remove an item you previously purchased.
- You can click “Buy” for as many shares as you wish to buy.
- If all shares for an item are purchased, you can click “Buy into a new case”. A new set of shares will appear with one of them indicated as purchased by you.
- If enough shares are purchased for an item to complete the full case and one of the buyers is you, the system will indicate that your purchase is going to occur.
- To review your order, click “My Order”
Thank you for participating in this program! If you have any questions, problems or feedback (positive or negative), please do not hesitate to reach out to me!
If you want to refer a friend to this program, please email me with the referral information.
|Click donate to make a fully tax-deductible contribution. Or click volunteer to offer your time. Our success depends on you, our extended farm family!|