Your Online Farmstand
|Open the Catalog | Contact Us|
Buyers Club Direct: This Week’s Order!
Thanks for being a new or returning buyers club member! This week’s order is open for business! Place your order on-line anytime before Friday at noon and pick it up on Saturday or Sunday before 2 PM. Include items from the fresh produce offerings and we’ll harvest them Saturday morning to include in your pick up. There’s many varieties of tomatoes, peppers, eggplant and local corn again this week.
There’s also many Long Island local and organic products to choose from including Crossroads own honey, Northfork potato chips, Seth’s sauerkraut, Crimson and Clove spice mix, Sep’s pickled veggies, Firecider and more! Check on-line for a full list of items.
Place your order today!
There’s lots of Non-GMO, Long Island sweet corn from Sep’s Farm, harvested each week on Friday evening.
- Request a buyers club membership if you don’t have one already.
- Access Buyers Club Direct online any time from Tuesday to Friday noon.
- Choose the items you want us to harvest or gather and we’ll have them packaged and ready in the farm stand for you.
- Come to the farm on Saturday or Sunday between 9:00 AM – 2:00 PM to pick up your order.
- Pay at our farmstand or farmers market table with cash or credit card.
|Click donate to make a fully tax-deductible contribution. Or click volunteer to offer your time. Our success depends on you, our extended farm family!|